Hinge Development & Realty is seeking a Licensed Affiliate Broker position to be based in Franklin, TN.
Hinge Development & Realty is experiencing continued growth in the greater Nashville area and is continuing to build out its core team. Our team is enthusiastic and works vertically and horizontally across the company to provide excellent customer service without skipping a beat. We strive to connect with all our customers and clients so that we can help give shape to future growth opportunities which start with our relationships.
As a Licensed Affiliate Broker, you will be a key part of Hinge Development & Realty’s real estate team. This position will give you the opportunity to build your own real estate sales career while also receiving training, guidance, and mentorship from experienced residential and commercial real estate professionals. This individual must be highly organized, have excellent communication skills, be high energy, and have a cheerful outlook. Our team is looking for an experienced individual looking to take the lead who is also committed to continued education and growth as a professional.
The successful candidate must be able to be a initiative-taker and have a strong desire to build and grow their real estate career. Along with this, they must also be a fun, friendly and open-minded individual who embodies a strong team-first attitude. Someone who is responsive and adapts quickly to change and can embrace challenges when they arise. An individual who is eager to become a part of a fast-growing company and wants to champion the advancement of themselves and the team.
About the Role:
- Providing guidance, assisting sellers/buyers in the purchasing, and selling of a property
- One must research, understand, and explain the real estate market trends
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Obtaining listings of properties for sale
- Marketing the property
- Seeking out and introducing buyers
- Offering advice on current market conditions
- Arranging and overseeing inspections
- Negotiating the sale
- Consulting with legal representatives.
- Required: Licensed real estate professional in the State of Tennessee
- Preferred but not required 1-3 years’ Real Estate experience
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbally
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Client first mindset
- Proven ability to adapt plans as needed based on results
- Basic understanding of Tennessee Real Estate
Interested in joining the team? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about. Please email all cover letters and resumes to Cody Blair at [email protected]
Westwood Management is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.