Live, work, and play in Franklin, Brentwood, Nashville, and all of middle tennessee.
Whether you are looking to sell or buy a residential property, looking to lease, or looking for full-service rental property management in middle Tennessee, you have come to the right place. Our experienced team residential brokerage would love to assist with your real estate goals, so please let us know how we can help.
Why Hinge Development & Realty for Residential Real Estate Brokerage?
It’s no secret that real estate is a great investment, and whether you’re looking to build (or add to) an extensive real estate investment portfolio or simply find that perfect spot in which to raise a family, finding the right broker to guide you through the process can be stressful.
With so many residential real estate companies to choose from in Franklin, TN, how are you supposed to pick the best one for you? The first step involves getting to know a brokerage firm and what makes them stand out from the others. So how is Hinge Development different?
The Hinge Development team is made up of Tennessee locals who possess insider knowledge on the top and up-and-coming neighborhoods, plus local market trends.
We’ve been around for decades, so we have the experience needed to help you find your dream home, build and manage your investment portfolio, or sell a current property.
Our decades of experience have given us time to build an extensive network of third-party professionals such as contractors and home inspectors.
Residential Real Estate FAQs
If you’re new to the real estate game, you probably have a few questions about how the process works. You’re certainly not alone – we get real estate questions from clients all the time. We’ve collated a few of the most common ones below so they’re easy to find.
What Is a Residential Real Estate Broker?
When it comes to real estate professionals, people often confuse real estate agents with realtors and brokers, or use the terms interchangeably. Fortunately, it’s pretty easy to keep them straight once you understand the difference.
- Real Estate Agents: Are licensed to help people buy, sell, or rent real estate; they must work under a broker or brokerage company.
- Realtors: Are real estate agents or brokers who belong to the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- Real Estate Brokers: Have a higher level of training and licensing than real estate agents, which allows them to work independently or hire and oversee real estate agents.
Real estate professionals often specialize in either residential properties (usually single occupant homes) or commercial properties (multi-family homes or buildings used for business), but many firms handle both. If you’re looking for a residential real estate company in Nashville or Franklin, TN, a skilled broker will be able to help you take some of the stress out of home buying.
Do I need a Residential Real Estate Broker?
You can absolutely buy residential real estate in Nashville without a broker, but doing so comes with a fair amount of challenges. Even if you’ve found great brokers in the best residential real estate companies near you, the process of buying or selling a piece of property can be frustrating and time-consuming. So, if you want to handle the task on your own, you’ll need to devote an extensive amount of time and effort to the project.
On the other hand, experienced residential real estate companies can offer a lot of features that make the process go more smoothly, such as:
- Extensive market knowledge of Franklin, TN and the surrounding areas
- Impressive negotiation skills which can put more money in your pocket
- Connections to professionals like contractors and home inspectors
In short, if you’re looking to buy or sell a home in Nashville, you’re better off getting help from an experienced residential brokerage.
How Can I Choose the Right Residential Real Estate Broker?
Whether you’re buying or selling, it’s important to find a skilled broker who has your best interests in mind. When researching local residential real estate companies in Franklin, TN, of course you want to make sure they’re experienced and reputable. This part’s easy. Simple search online for “best real estate brokers near me” and do a little research into the companies’ online presence.
But it’s also vital that your gut feeling tells you that this person is someone you can put your trust in, which can be a little more difficult than reading online reviews. You want to make sure that your broker’s personality and working style will complement your own, since you’ll be working closely together. The best way to get a feel for this is to meet with the broker, either by phone or face-to-face, and discuss your needs and how they are prepared to meet them. Prepare a list of questions about residential real estate in Nashville and see if you like what they have to say.
We’re ready when you are! Let us provide Residential Brokerage services for you.
You trust professionals to help with your other investments, why not choose a professional to help with arguably one of the most significant investments you’ll make? Our consultative approach is refreshing; our job is not to sell you a home but present you with viable and worthwhile homes that match your needs and wants. Our reach goes beyond MLS to present the best of off-market properties as well.
We also offer services to help you recognize the dream of building the perfect home. We will pair you with the right builder for the job through our extensive network of custom builders. Whether it’s a country-style home or a modern marvel, we’ve got the contacts to help you bring your dreams to life.
Our team will provide a hassle and stress-free process, and ultimately, we will ensure an enjoyable experience.
Why We’re Proud to Call Middle Tennessee Home
With an area as beautiful and diverse as middle Tennessee, it would be hard not to find the perfect neighborhood to call home – there’s something for everyone here!
Nashville itself has a wide selection of neighborhoods to suit every style:
- The Gulch: This trendy, walkable spot is perfect for successful young professionals.
- Downtown Nashville: Want to be in the heart of the action? Love the nightlife? Grab a downtown apartment and live it up.
- Germantown: Historic and eclectic, this laid-back neighborhood is great for families and young professionals.
- Sylvan Park: If you’re looking for a family-friendly neighborhood with a high walkability score, check out Sylvan Park.
If you want to get out of Nashville proper, try one of its beautiful suburbs:
- Franklin, TN: History buffs will love living close to Historic Downtown Franklin’s main street or one of several Civil War sites. Those who prefer to live in the present will have easy access to shopping and dining at the eclectic Factory complex.
- Brentwood, TN: This rural neighborhood is loaded with stunning parks, delectable restaurants, and is home to the phenomenal Dyer Observatory.